Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 24 agosto 2016

FOR MONO FANS ONLY


For Mono Fans Only-The Bootleg Series Vol. 12
ELVISONE
2014
Olanda

NOTE: the first four tracks of this CD are recordings made during Elvis' time off duty whilst in the Army. The 'G.I. Blues' masters are the original mono masters as released in 1960, including 'Tonight's All Right For Love'. Also you can hear almost 40 minutes private home recordings recorded in Waco Texas, May 1958. This recording was edited on the release 'Off Duty with Private Presley', now you can hear the complete unedited recording! As a special bonus we've included 6 radio spots and a movie trailer for the movie 'G.I. Blues'.

CANZONI:
Master recordings (mono): RCA's Studio B, Nashville/Tennessee - June 1958
01. I Need Your Love Tonight
02. A Big Hunk O' Love
03. (Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I
04. I Got Stung

Master recordings (mono) : RCA's Studios, Hollywood/California - April 1960
05. Didja' Ever
06. Doin' The Best I Can
07. G.I. Blues
08. Tonight Is So Right For Love
09. What's She Really Like
10. Blue Suede Shoes
11. Wooden Heart
12. Shoppin' Around
13. Pocketful Of Rainbows
14. Frankfort Special
15. Tonight's All Right For Love
16. Big Boots

Private home recordings (unedited) : Eddie Fadal Residence, Waco/Texas - May 1958
17. Sail Along Silvery Moon / I Understand Just How I Feel
18. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby
19. Dialogue
20. I Can't Help It
21. Dialogue
22. Who's Sorry Now
23. Who's Sorry Now
24. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby
25. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby
26. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby
27. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby
28. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby
29. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby
30. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby
31. Dialogue
32. Tumblin' Tumbleweeds / Blue Moon / Don't You Know I Love You
33. Tomorrow Night
34. Tomorrow Nigh
35. Little Darlin'
36. Monologue
37. Just A Closer Walk With Thee

Bonus tracks - G.I Blues
28. Radio spot 1 (UK)
29. Radio spot 2 (UK)
30. Radio spot 3 (UK)
31. Radio spot 4 (UK)
32. Radio spot 1 (Australia)
33. Radio spot 1 (Australia)


COVERS: Front
BACK: Back

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Bravo Marco my Elvis buddy tyvm for this
    This is sheer brilliance Wow

    RispondiElimina