Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 27 settembre 2016

THE GREATEST SHOW ON EART [Candlelite Music]


Candlelite Music. 1978. LP.
DML 1-0348.
WMA files.

CANZONI:
1) I'll remember you
2) Without love (there is nothing)
3) Gentle on my mind
4) It's impossible
5) What now my love
6) Until it's time for you to go
7) Early mornin' rain
8) Something
9) The first time ever I saw your face
10) The impossible dream


Many thanks to Tony.



Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Ty Tony and Marco my friends for this great title
    Blesssings sent to you both and your families
    May God protect you all
    @ all times in everything you do
    Speak soon and keep up the great work here

    RispondiElimina