Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 3 settembre 2016

THE COMPLETE SUN MASTERS


The complete Sun masters-New album series
ELVISONE
2015
Olanda


CANZONI:
THE ORIGINAL SUN SINGLES

1- That's All Right (Sun 209)
2- Blue Moon Of Kentucky (Sun 209)
3- Good Rockin' Tonight (Sun 210)
4- I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine (Sun 210)
5- Milkcow Blues Boogie (Sun 215)
6-You're A Heartbreaker (Sun 215)
7- Baby Let's Play House (Sun 217)
8- I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (Sun 217)
9- I Forgot To Remember To Forget (Sun 223)
10- Mystery Train (Sun 223)

MORE SUN RECORDINGS
11- I Love You Because
12- Blue Moon
13- I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin')
14- Just Because
15- Trying To Get To You
16- Harbor Lights
17- Tomorrow Night
18- I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version)
19- When It Rains It Really Pours

THE DEMO RECORDINGS
20- My Happiness
21- That's When Your Heartaches Begin
22- I'll Never Stand In Your Way
23- It Wouldn't Be The Same Without You

BONUS TRACKS
24- How Do You Think I Feel (guitar slapback tape)
25- How Do You Think I Feel (guitar slapback tape)
26- That's All Right (RCA single master)
27- Blue Moon Of Kentucky (RCA LP Version)
28- I Love You Because (RCA LP Version)
29- My Happiness (unrepaired)
30- That's When Your Heartaches Begin (unrepaired)
31- I'll Never Stand In Your Way (unrepaired)
32- It Wouldn't Be The Same Without You (unrepaired)



Many thanks to Maxim.  

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Ty Maxim and Marco for this
    When Elvis started out he was unique and had that raw sound - This cd depicts that
    Tyvm my friends in sharing this -
    Have a great week ahead my friends - God bless you and your families my Elvis buddies -
    -Takin Care Of Elvis Forever -

    RispondiElimina