Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 9 settembre 2016

TOP NOTCH NASHVILLE, part 4


Top Notch Nashville-Elvis At RCA's Studio B-Part 4-The Bootleg Series Vol. 14
ELVISONE
2014
Olanda

CANZONI:
01 Surrender (master)
02 I’m Yours (Stereo single master)
03 Little Sister (take 11)
04 What A Wonderful Life (re-created stereo)
05 That’s Someone You Never Forget (master)
06 For The Millionth And The Last Time (take 5)
07 Love Me Tonight (take 7)
08 Kiss Me Quick (master)
09 The Girl Of My Best Friend (master)
10. I’m Yours (stereo album master)
11 Little Sister (master)
12 Swing Down, Sweet Chariot (master)
13 He Knows Just What I Need (take 9)
14. He Knows Just What I Need (master)
15 Milky White Way (master, including false start)
16 I Believe In The Man In The Sky (master)
17 In My Father’s House (master, including workpart take 1)
18 Mansion Over The Hiltop (master, including false start)
19 Working On The Building (master)
20 If We Never Meet Again (master)
21 Joshua Fit The Battle (master)
22 I’m Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs (master)
23 Known Only To Him (master, including false start)
24 I’m Yours (mono album master)


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Tyvm for this - It's brilliant Marco my friend.
    "Long Live The King "

    RispondiElimina