Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 4 ottobre 2016

ALOHA FROM HAWAII VIA SATELLITE [Legacy edition] [Eu]


19 marzo 2013.
Sony Music 88765433892.
2 CD.

NOTE: Doppio CD della serie legacy che riporta i due concerti eseguiti da Elvis alle isole Hawaii, rispettivamente il 14 ed il 12 gennaio 1973.
Finalmente lo spettacolo del giorno 12 è mixato bene, a differenza dell'emissione datata 1988...
Questa pubblicazione è corredata da un booklet e da un coupon che riporta gli ultimi CD disponibili di Elvis ed uno sconto per l'entrata a Graceland.
Alla fine del CD 2, come bonus, sono incluse le 5 canzoni che Elvis registrò sul palco, ma senza pubblico, il 14 gennaio, dopo la fine di "Aloha from Hawaii".

NOTES: This Legacy edition brings together a remastered version of the original 24-track album, with a brand new, remixed and remastered edition of the rehearsal show (which was released separately in 1988 as Alternate Aloha). Additionally, the audio from a five-track audience-free private show, recorded in the early hours of the morning for broadcast on US TV, is included on the second disc.

CD 1.
Honolulu. 14 gennaio 1973. "Aloha from Hawaii Via Satellite".
See See Rider
Burning Love
Something
You Gave Me A Mountain
Steamroller Blues
My Way
Love Me
Johnny B. Goode
It's Over
Blue Suede Shoes
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
I Can't Stop Loving You
Hound Dog
What Now My Love
Fever
Welcome To My World
Suspicious Minds
Introductions By Elvis
I'll Remember You
Medley: Long Tall Sally / Whole Lot-ta Shakin' Goin' On
An American Trilogy
A Big Hunk O' Love
Can't Help Falling In Love

CD 2:
Honolulu. 12 gennaio 1973. "The alternate Aloha".
Introduction: Also Sprach Zarathustra
See See Rider

Burning Love
Something
You Gave Me A Mountain
Steamroller Blues
My Way
Love Me
It's Over
Blue Suede Shoes
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Hound Dog
What Now My Love
Fever
Welcome To My World
Suspicious Minds
Introductions by Elvis
I'll Remember You
An American Trilogy
A Big Hunk O' Love
Can't Help Falling In Love
Closing Riff
BONUS (registrate il 14/1/1973 sul palco ma senza il pubblico):
Blue Hawaii
Ku-U-I-Po
No More
Hawaiian Wedding Song
Early Morning Rain
 

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Pure magnetism and brilliance in this set of cds
    I've always loved his Hawaiian shows from January 12-14th '73 shows
    A true superstar was / is The King 👑
    Tyvm Marco in sharing this my friend

    RispondiElimina