Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 19 novembre 2016

VIVA LAS VEGAS [USA. CD. 2010. Soundtrack]



USA. 2010.
Sony A763237.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
01) Viva Las Vegas
02) What I'd Say
03) If You Think I Don't Need You
04) I Need Somebody To Lean On
05) C'mon Everybody
06) Today, Tomorrow And Forever
07) Night Life
08) Santa Lucia
09) Do The Vega
10) You're The Boss (Duet with Ann-Margret)
12) 11) The Yellow Rose Of Texas/The Eyes Of Texas
The Lady Loves Me
Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento: