Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 26 dicembre 2016

A BOY FROM TUPELO [BMG Special Products. 2004] [DRC 13597]


BMG U.S.A.
2004.
BMG DRC 13597.
FLAC.


BMG Special Product CD. Sold only at "Starbuck Coffee".


TRACKLIST:
That's All Right
Mystery Train
One-Sided Love Affair
Blue Moon
My Baby Left Me
Tryin’ To Get To You
Lawdy, Miss Clawdy
Blue Suede Shoes
Good Rockin' Tonight
So Glad You're Mine
I Got A Woman
Money Honey
I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
Baby Let's Play House
Blue Moon Of Kentucky





Many thanks to "Ronny 2013".


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento