Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 30 dicembre 2016

ALWAYS ON MY MIND [LP]




June 1985.
RCA AFL1 5430.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
SIDE A:

1) Separate Ways
2) Don't Cry Daddy
3) My Boy
4) Solitaire
5) Bitter They Are Harder They Fall
6) Hurt

SIDE B:
1) Pieces Of My Life
2) I Miss You
3) It's Midnight
4) I've Lost You (Las Vegas, August 11, 1970. Dinner show)
5) You Gave Me A Mountain (Honolulu. January 14, 1973)
6) Unchained Melody (Ann Arbor. April 24, 1977)
7) Always On My Mind (orchestral version)





Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Tyvm for this Marco
    Keep up the great work here
    Happy new year

    RispondiElimina