Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 6 dicembre 2016

BACK IN MEMPHIS [Japan paper sleeve]


Japan. 2001.
FLAC.
Papersleeve.


TRACKLIST:
1) Inherit The Wind
2) This Is The Story
3) Stranger In My Own Home Town
4) A Little Bit Of Green
5) And The Grass Won't Pay No Mind
6) Do You Know Who I Am
7) From A Jack To A King
8) The Fair's Moving On
9) You'll Think Of Me
10) Without Love (There Is Nothing)



Many thanks to Elvis For Friends blog.

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Thank you Elvis For Friends blogsite and Marco my friends for this iconic and stellar recordings from this era
    Keep up the great work here
    Greetings sent and my
    best wishes to you
    all on this great site

    RispondiElimina