Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 7 dicembre 2016

BEST HITS IN JAPAN



Japan. 2007.
BMG BVCM 31223.
FLAC.

BMG Japan released a special CD for the 30th Anniversary of Elvis death. The compilation "Best Hits In Japan" features 29 Japanese favorites selected by Tomoaki Ogura. Early pressings includes a promotional bonus disc with three tracks.

TRACKLIST:
Heartbreak Hotel
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
Hound Dog
Don't Be Cruel
Love Me Tender
Jailhouse Rock
Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
It's Now Or Never
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
G I Blues
Surrender
Crying In The Chapel
Blue Hawaii
Can't Help Falling In Love
Follow That Dream
Suspicion
Return To Sender
(You're The) Devil In Disguise
Viva Las Vegas
All That I Am
I've Lost You
Bridge Over Troubled Water
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
I Really Don't Want To Know
American Torilogy
Always On My Mind
My Boy
My Way
Blue Christmas

Bonus CD "Not For Sale":
A Little Less Conversation (JXL Radio Edit remix)
Rubberneckin' (Paul Oakenfold Remix)
The Elvis Medley






Many thanks to Jim.

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Tyvm Jim and Marco for this one -I just love the sound and this item
    Best wishes sent - keep up the great work here
    @Marco please check your emails for some material from me to add here when you have time
    Enjoy week my friends - stay safe -
    Takin Care Of Elvis Forever _

    RispondiElimina