Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 25 dicembre 2016

BLUE HAWAII-THAT'S GLORIOUS MOVIE THEMES



BMG. Japan.
1992. BMG DRF-2702.
MP3.


This is a very very rare CD. Part of a CD-set which was titled 'That's Glorious Movie Themes'. Victor Family Club CD, sold only by mail order.


TRACKLIST:
Blue Hawaii
Can't Help Falling In Love
Rock-A-Hula Baby
Moonlight Swim
Hawaiian Wedding Song
G.I. Blues
Wooden Heart
Love Me Tender
Jailhouse Rock
(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
Loving You
Lonesome Cowboy
King Creole
Hard Headed Woman
Flaming Star
Return To Sender
Bossa Nova Baby
Viva Las Vegas
Suspicious Minds
Bridge Over Troubled Water





Many thanks to "Ronny 2013".


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com



Sorry for bad covers.

1 commento:

  1. @marco after xmas I'll see if I have better scans and send them to you for this great cd title
    God bless
    Best regards sent
    I'll send you more titles such as this soon ok Marco my friend - / please check your emails soon
    Many thanks 🙏
    Takin Care Of Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina