Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 31 dicembre 2016

BURNING LOVE AND HITS FROM HIS MOVIES, VOL. 2 [LP. INTS 1414]




Germany. 1972.
LP. FLAC.
INTS 1414.


TRACKLIST:
SIDE A:

1) Burning love
2) Tender feeling
3) Am I ready
4) Tonoght is so right for love
5) Guadalajara

SIDE B:
1) It's a matter of time
2) No more
3) Santa Lucia
4) We'll be together
5) I love only one girl







Many thanks to "Elvis For Friends" blog.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. ty to my friends on Elvis For Friends site_(Amsroos and Maurice) and to my friend Marco31768 for this one
    Long Live The King -
    Keep up the great work here Marco my friend _

    RispondiElimina