Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 11 dicembre 2016

BY REQUEST [Japan CD. R32P-1011]




Late 80's.
RCA R32P-1011.
FLAC.

TRACKLIST:
Can't Help Falling In Love
An American Trilogy Are You Lonesome Tonight?
Suspicious Minds
Don't Be Cruel
How Great Thou Art
Love Me Tender
If I Can Dream
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
I've Lost You
My Way
Polk Salad Annie
In The Ghetto
You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
I Need Your Love Tonight





Many thanks to "Elvis For Friends" blog.

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Many thanks -Elvis For Friends blogsite and Marco for this great cd
    Great sound and release this is
    Many thanks 🙏 for this
    Greetings sent

    RispondiElimina