Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 16 dicembre 2016

DIE ERSTEN 20 CHART-HITS [RCA. Club edition]



Germany. 1990.
BMG 68749-1.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Heartbreak Hotel
I Was The One
Blue Suede Shoes
Money Honey
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
My Baby Left Me
Don't Be Cruel
Hound Dog
Blue Moon
I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine
Love Me Tender
Any Way You Want Me (That's How I Will Be)
Love Me
When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
Paralyzed
Poor Boy
Old Shep
Too Much
Playing For Keeps
All Shook Up





Many thanks to Jim.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Tyvm Jim and Marco for this one
    Great concept and hits on this one
    Many thanks

    RispondiElimina