Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 13 dicembre 2016

DISCO DE OURO [RCA Brasile]



Brazil.
First releasing on CD: 1997.
BMG 74321 50730-2.
MP3.


TRACKLIST:
Kiss Me Quick
It's Now Or Never
Hound Dog
All Shook Up
Love Me Tender
Jailhouse Rock
Loving You
Don't Be Cruel
Heartbreak Hotel
Tutti Frutti
Surrender
I Need Your Love Tonight
Blue Suede Shoes
One Night





Many thanks to "Ronny 2013".


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Cool And classic hits from The King on this cd
    I'll send more like this to Marco my friend - for all to enjoy very soon
    Long Live The King 👑

    RispondiElimina