Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 21 dicembre 2016

ELVIS' CHRISTMAS ALBUM [LP]



November 1957.
RCA LOC-1035.
MP3.


TRACKLIST:
SIDE A:

Santa Claus Is Back In Town
White Christmas
Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane)
I'll Be Home For Christmas
Blue Christmas
Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me)

SIDE B:
Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
Silent Night
Peace In The Valley
I Believe
Take My Hand Precious Lord
It Is No Secret (What God Can Do)






Many thanks to Tony.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Tony and Marco for this
    All the best regards sent to you
    Merry Christmas And a happy new year to you and to all members here on this great site

    RispondiElimina
  2. A fine Christmas and a healthy new year for you and yours.

    RispondiElimina