Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 17 dicembre 2016

ELVIS [LP. 1956]




October 19, 1956.
LPM 1382.
MP3.


TRACKLIST:
SIDE A:

Rip It Up
Love Me
When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
Long Tall Sally
First In Line
Paralyzed

SIDE B:
So Glad You're Mine
Old Shep
Ready Teddy
Anyplace Is Paradise
How's The World Treating You
How Do You Think I Feel





Many thanks to Tony.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Brilliant tyvm Tony and Marco for this
    This is one of my best eras I love
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina