Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 3 gennaio 2017

ELVIS' CHRISTMAS ALBUM [LOC-1035. LP]




September 25, 2015.
Friday Music (Audiophile).
FLAC.


Same tracklist as USA release.





Many thanks to ELVIS FOR FRIENDS blog.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Tyvm to my friends for this great item
    Tyvm Elvis For Friends site and to Marco31768 in sharing this with me and all members on this site - This is great -
    Keep up the great work here on this great site- my friends
    Elvis Rocks as well as this site - wow -

    RispondiElimina