Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 3 gennaio 2017

ELVIS' CHRISTMAS ALBUM [LP. 2015. VPI Records]




December 18, 2015.
France. LP.
V.P.I. Records.
FLAC.


SIDE A:
1. Santa Claus is back in town
2. White Christmas
3. Here comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane)
4. I'll be home for Christmas
5. Blue Christmas
6. Santa bring my baby back (to me)
7. (Therell be) Peace in the Valley (for me) (take 7)
8. It is no secret (what God can do) (take 5)

SIDE B:
1. Oh little town of Bethlehem
2. Silent Night
3. (Therell be) Peace in the Valley (for me)
4. I believe
5. Take my hand, Precious Lord
6. It is no secret (what God can do)
7. (Therell be) Peace in the Valley (for me) (from "The Million Dollar Quartet")
8. I just cant make it by myself (from "The Million Dollar Quartet")





Many thanks to Walter.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Tyvm Walter and Marco31768- my friends for this
    Keep up the great work here
    This site rocks yeah 👍

    RispondiElimina