Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 5 gennaio 2017

ELVIS FOREVER II




Germany. 1992.
BMG PD 90680.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Don't Be Cruel
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
Too Much
Loving You
Treat Me Nice
I Beg Of You
Ain't That Loving You Baby
Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
Such A Night
A Mess Of Blues
I Gotta Know
Kiss Me Quick
Little Sister
No More
I Feel So Bad
King Of The Whole Wide World
(Such An) Easy Question
Bossa Nova Baby
Witchcraft
What'd I Say
Kissin' Cousins
Viva Las Vegas
Ask Me
It Hurts Me
I've Lost You
I Just Can't Help Believin'
Love Letters
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
The Wonder Of You
Burning Love
My Way





Many thanks to Walter.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Many thanks Walter and Marco my friends for this
    Keep up the great work here 👍
    Greetings sent
    Long Live The King 👑

    RispondiElimina