Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 8 gennaio 2017

ELVIS' GOLD RECORDS, VOL. 2 [LP]




USA. December 1959.
LPM-2075.
MP3.


TRACKLIST:
SIDE A:

I Need Your Love Tonight
Don't
Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
My Wish Came True
I Got Stung

SIDE B:
One Night
A Big Hunk O'Love
I Beg Of You
(Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I
Doncha' Think It's Time





Many thanks to Tony.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Brilliant ty Tony and Marco - for sharing this
    Keep up the great work here👍
    This is one of my favorites - ! Many thanks 🙏

    RispondiElimina