Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 6 gennaio 2017

ELVIS' GOLD RECORDS, VOL. 2 [PCD1-2075] [USA. 1984. Reprocessed stereo]






USA (made in Japan). 1984.
RCA PCD1-2075.
FLAC.


This CD is one of the first 4 Elvis CDs released in the US. At that time there were no pressing plants in the US, so discs were pressed in Japan - inserts made in the US.
Unfortunately, these discs were manufactured in 'Electronically Reprocessed Stereo' in error.
By the fall of 1984 RCA corrected their mistake and digitally remastered the four titles back into their original mono mode.
These new pressings were the first done in the US and were released with new catalog numbers.


TRACKLIST:
I Need Your Love Tonight
Don't
Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
My Wish Came True
I Got Stung
One Night
A Big Hunk O'Love
I Beg Of You
(Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I
Doncha' Think It's Time





Many thanks to Walter.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

4 commenti:

  1. walter if you didn't get it from : http://maximilien0101.blogspot.fr/search?q=Reprocessed+stereo

    would you mind scanning yours in 600 DPI ? thanks in advance

    RispondiElimina
  2. and of course send the scans to Marco and us

    RispondiElimina
  3. Yes Walter I would love the covers also. Great you have the original CD

    RispondiElimina
  4. thanks for this one _ Keep up the great work here _

    RispondiElimina