Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 15 gennaio 2017

ELVIS GOLDEN RECORDS, vol. 1 [RCA. LP]




March 1958. USA.
LPM-1707.
MP3.


TRACKLIST:
SIDE A:

Hound Dog
Loving You
All Shook Up
Heartbreak Hotel
Jailhouse Rock
Love Me
Too Much

SIDE B:
Don't Be Cruel
That's When Your Heartaches Begin
(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
Love Me Tender
Treat Me Nice
Anyway You Want Me (That's How I Will Be)
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You






Many thanks to Tony.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Tyvm Tony and Marco31768 for this classic title
    @ Marco31768 please check your email and add when possible ty

    @ Amsroos and Maxou ( Elvis For Friends site admins and my friends) I'll be sending you some more titles soon ok as well as Marco31768
    Enjoy week my friends here as well as members on this site
    Long Live The King 👑

    RispondiElimina