Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 8 gennaio 2017

ELVIS IN DEMAND [Australia. CD]




BMG. Australia.
1989.
BMG BPCD 5069.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Suspicion
High Heel Sneakers
Got A Lot O´ Livin To Do!
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
Please Don´t Drag That String Around
It´s Only Love
The Sound Of Your Cry
Viva Las Vegas
Do Not Disturb
Tomorrow Is A Long Time
Long Lonely Highway
Puppet On A String
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Summer Kisses, Winter Tears
It Hurts Me (without background vocals)
Let It Be Me





Many thanks to Joe.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Many thanks Joe and Marco my friends for this truly great cd
    Best wishes sent to you and your families
    Keep up the great work here

    @ Marco 31768 please check your email and enjoy what I posted you there and pls add here when possible - ty my friend 🙏

    RispondiElimina