Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 29 gennaio 2017

SONGS ABOUT ELVIS [LP]




USA. LP.
No label.
70's.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST: SIDE A:
1) P.Q. - All About Elvis Part 1 + 2
2) Peter De Bree - Hey Mr Presley
3) Sonny Cole - I Dreamed I Was Elvis
4) Otto Bash - The Elvis Blues
5) Mike Sarne - My Baby's Crazy 'Bout Elvis
6) Lou Monte - Elvis Presley For President
7) L.A. Walker - They Gave Us "Rock & Roll"


SIDE B:
1) Audrey (21) - Dear Elvis Part 1 + 2
2) Marlena Paula - I Wanna Spend Christmas With Elvis
3) Hunt Sisters - Elvis Is Rocking Again
4) Little Lambsie Penn - I Wanna Spend Xmas With Elvis
5) Virginia Low - I`m in love wiht Elvis Presley
6) Holly Twins - I Want Elvis For Christmas
7) Genee Harris - Bye Bye Elvis






Many thanks to Jan.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!Fg13BD7S!T_RLo6D4PrZUqvRuqOLZpgdJfNLUrp1ZcT9eQIuh37w

3 commenti:

  1. would love to get the link for this

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Have you read above?
      "Send requests to this mail address:
      some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com"...

      Elimina
  2. Thanks Jan and marco for this great item
    Have a great week
    Best regards sent 👍

    RispondiElimina