Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 21 gennaio 2017

THE SUN SESSIONS





March 1976. USA.
RCA APM1-1675.
MP3.


TRACKLIST:
SIDE A:

1) That's all right (mama)
2) Blue moon of Kentucky
3) I don't care if the sun don't shine
4) Good rockin' tonight
5) Milkcow blues boogie
6) You're a heartbreaker
7) I'm left, you're right, she's gone
8) Baby let's play house

SIDE B:
1) Mystery train
2) I forgot to remember to forget
3) I'll never let you go
4) I love you because
5) Trying to get to you
6) Blue moon
7) Just because
8) I love you because [take 2]





Many thanks to Tony.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Ty Tonyand marco31768 for this
    Raw sound of Elvis
    Great Lp tyvm for it 👍

    RispondiElimina