Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 15 gennaio 2017

ULTIMATE LOVE [ELVISONE]




ELVISONE. Netherlands.
2016. "Genre Collection".
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
1.Such A Night
2.Anyplace Is Paradise
3.Stuck On You (Original Mono single master)
4.All Shook Up (Including count-in)
5.Fever
6.I Want You With Me
7.Young And Beautiful
8.I'm Falling In Love Tonight (Alternate take 5)
9.Please Don't Stop Loving Me (Alternate take 16)
10.It's Now Or Never (Original Mono single master)
11.Gently
12.Can't Help Falling In Love (Movie version, take 9)
13.I Need Your Love Tonight
14.Surrender
15.Loving You
16.I'm Yours (Original Mono single master)
17.Where Do You Come From (Binaural master)
18.I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
19.Paralyzed
20.Blue Moon (Original Sun master)
21.Wear My Ring Around Your Neck (Undubbed master)
22.(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
23.Any Way You Want Me (That's How I Will Be)
24.This Is My Heaven (Alternate take 5)
25.Home Is Where The Heart Is (Alternate take 20)
26.One Night
27.First In Line
28.Love Me Tender
29.Because Of Love (Binaural master)
30.Send Me Some Lovin' (Homerecording, 1959)





Many thanks to "ELVIS FOR FRIENDS" blog.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Many thanks to Amsroos and Maxou my friends ( On Elvis For Friends blog) and my friend Marco31768 for this
    Have a great week my friends and to all members on this site

    RispondiElimina