Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 6 febbraio 2017

DISQUE D'OR [LP]




RCA. France.
1976. LP.
FNL1-7252.
MP3 (320 kbps).


TRACKLIST:
1) Heartbreak hotel
2) I was the one
3) i want you, I need you, I love you
4) Don't be cruel
5) Hound dog
6) Love me tender
7) Anyway you want me (that's ho I will be)
8) Too much
9) Playing for keeps
10) All shook up
11) That's when your heartaches begin
12) Loving you







Many thanks to Sylvain.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!9o9GnY5Z!Gzj9BsOJFQr39YYlvzsNfLFN9eEnjUheF8JGT71wSRc

1 commento:

  1. Tyvm Sylvian and Marco for this one
    Have a great weeks ahead
    Greetings sent

    RispondiElimina