Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 4 febbraio 2017

FOR LP FANS ONLY [LP]




February 9, 1959. USA.
LP.
LPM-1990.
MP3.


TRACKLIST:
SIDE A:

That's All Right (Mama)
Lawdy Miss Clawdy
Mystery Train
Playing For Keeps
Poor Boy

SIDE B:
My Baby Left Me
I Was The One
Shake, Rattle And Roll
I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
You're A Heartbreaker





Many thanks to Tony.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!nxRh1YiC!9vzmiCA4OGFHURPVZWhAAmKSDnyYGKtotXZUX4J5ffs

1 commento:

  1. Many thanks Tony and Marco31768 for this
    Keep up the great work here 👍

    RispondiElimina