Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 22 febbraio 2017

FROM ELVIS IN MEMPHIS-Legacy edition




SONY. Europe.
2009. 2 CD.
Sony Legacy 88697 57497-2
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
CD 1.

From Elvis In Memphis - Original Album
Wearin' That Loved On Look
Only The Strong Survive
I'Il Hold You ln My Heart (Till I Can Hold You In My Arms)
Long Black Limousine
lt Keeps Right On A-Hurtin’
I'm Movin' On
Power Of My Love
Gentle On My Mind
After Loving You
True Love Travels 0n A Gravel Road
Any Day Now
In The Ghetto

Bonus tracks:
I'lI Be There
Hey Jude
lf l‘m A Fool (For Loving You)
Who Am I


CD 2:
Back In Memphis - Original Album
Inherit The Wind
This Is The Story
Stranger ln My Own Home Town
A Little Bit Of Green
And The Grass Won't Pay No Mind
Do You Know Who l Am
From A Jack To A King
The Fair’s Moving On
You'Il Think Of Me
Without Love (There Is Nothing)

The Original Mono Single Masters
In The Ghetto
Any Day Now
The Fair's Moving On
Suspicious Minds
You'lI Think Of Me
Don't Cry Daddy
Rubberneckin’
Kentucky Rain
My Little Friend
Mama Liked The Roses






LINK: https://mega.nz/#!rMoGiDAB!D590OG3EH78svMn9Dc9Gtj7hrefQ08oD6VPGaJ_C7jI

6 commenti:

  1. Many thanks Marco for these stellar recordings
    Elvis second bout at Memphis is iconic as the first one at Sunstudios was
    The refined sound of Elvis was produced by Chips Moman who would direct Elvis into the right direction with the sound and hits that came out of these sessions
    The Memphis Horns backed him on these sessions as well as session men such as Bobby Emmons and company
    Long Live the king
    I sure love these sessions
    Thanks

    RispondiElimina
  2. Marco, big big thanks for sharing. Keep up the fantastic work here.
    Thank you to Ronny2013 to keep alive historical details !

    RispondiElimina
  3. I remember listening to the original album for the first time. I had no headphones so lay on my bed with speakers leaning against my ears lol. I actually loved the album as for me it was a refreshing new side to the King.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Info _ This album got Elvis back to the stage where he could sing any type of song _ I.e. As a child in his youth and during his teenage years and just before he was found in his own right _ he heard songs played on the radio from the likes of Bill Monroe , Eddy Arnold and stars like them
    This album emulates what he could sing musically _ It was a long way now from the Sun years
    This was a triumphant time for Elvis after just being in television for his sixty right comeback and he was just about to end his movie contracts around this time too
    Challenges were being met for him as he embraced them
    Vegas stints (engagements) were in the cards for him after these sessions
    Long Live The King

    RispondiElimina
  5. fantastic album an elvis got the power his is the greatest thanks for sharring marco

    RispondiElimina