Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 22 febbraio 2017

FROM THE HEART




BMG. 1992.
United Kingdom.
BMG PD 90642.
MP3 (128 kbps).


TRACKLIST:
The Wonder Of You
I Just Can't Help Believin'
Always on My Mind
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
Until It's Time For You To Go
Suspicious Minds
There Goes My Everything
The Girls Of My Best Friend
It's Now Or Never
Good Luck Charm
Love Letters
Can't Help Falling In Love
Suspicion
She's Not You
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
Wooden Heart
Love Me Tender
Don't
Loving You
(Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I
Love Me
I Want You, I Need You, I love You
It's Only Love
Unchained Melody





Many thanks to "Ronny 2013".


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!KRoTRAZL!n51PyP5uvewS_8FIADMpDeWRCdeBjTKhTiVNM1NjJ-k

3 commenti:

  1. This cd will please the new generation age of fans worldwide who will get a great feeling listening to what Elvis did best
    Enjoy this from me
    I'll send marco31768 my friend more like this as soon as possible to add here for all members to enjoy

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you Marco for this. Many thanks to Ronny2013. Guys, I hope you are goint to continue this great work.

    RispondiElimina
  3. I got this on it's release and it really brings back some lovely memories :)

    RispondiElimina