Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 20 febbraio 2017

WORK IN PROGRESS, VOL. 2 [ElvisOne]




WORK IN PROGRESS, VOL. 2-The bootleg series, vol. 26
ElvisOne. 2017.
Netherland.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Down In The Alley (re-mix with crowd of girls)
Make Me Know It (take 2)
Somebody Bigger Than You And I (takes 4, 9 & 10)
By and By (takes 5 & 6)
Without Him (takes 2, 3 & 4)
Make Me Know It (take 8)
I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (take 10)
All That I Am (take 2)
Am I Ready (take 5)
Could I Fall In Love (harmony vocal overdub)
Smorgasbord (take 2)
Yoga Is As Yoga Does (take 1)
Adam And Evil (take 4)
Am I Ready (take 6)
Smorgasbord (take 3)
Stop Look And Listen (takes 4 & 5)
Yoga Is As Yoga Does (take 2)
Yoga Is As Yoga Does (take 4)
Down In The Alley (2nd scream over-dub)
Make Me Know It (take 14)





Many thanks to a great friend.


Be careful: every link is tracked so if someone share a link, a java script send me his IP address and I found the guilty...
Delete link after downloading. You can share but on your own account
Sharing my links = BAN FOREVER.



LINK: https://mega.nz/#!iMIWmbCD!o4siCE8uF7yfIi2DhTfSwqBqN4tl3u7FtdB-WwgbgDU

7 commenti:

  1. Many thanks to Neil for this one and Marco too
    I love this one
    keep up the great work here my friends

    RispondiElimina
  2. Marco, thank you very much again for your great work here.
    Many thanks to Neil
    Just continue your excellent work here guys !

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thanks very much for all the great work, offcourse links are deleted after download
    Greets Tony

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thank you so much for these two new releases. I can hardly wait to have a listen. A tip of the hat to you!!

    RispondiElimina