Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 1 marzo 2017

BURNING BRIGHT IN SOUTH BEND




Live in South Bend, Indiana. September 30, 1974.
LABEL: PA.
AUDIO: * / *****
MP3 (128 kbps).





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!jQgHlCCZ!NYGmYaVKFBUVYB02YpmM5tng--E11dx1pxxl2sFtAr8

6 commenti:

  1. Ty for this
    This tour was a tight one as he toured the States
    Songs were sung to a final setlist that carried on with this tour
    Suits were reaccessed and had different measurements on them all
    Ty Marco for this
    These shows rocked

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Marco. This is great, the sharing of Elvis' legacy. Thank you Ronny2013 for those daily factuals Elvis' life. Very appreciated.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you very much Marco! Your blog is great, thanks again!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Yvw to my friends here that enjoy all the info I add here from time to time
    I am happy to help Marco and all out with my knoledge about the King that Ive studied all through my life as a boy until now
    Ive bedn a fan for over forty years abd love it

    Theres only One King
    - And he went home to his mama on that dreadful day on August 16th 1977 - We surely miss him daily -

    Long Live His Legacy and Name for years to come_ Amen _

    Greetings sent to each ine of you my friends
    God bless y'all

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Typo mistake so sorry
      Ive been a fan from my youth until now and as long as
      I live i meant on above comment
      Enjoy the infos one and all

      Elimina