Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 16 marzo 2017

DROWNED IN SOUND, VOL. 2




Live in Hampton Roads, Virginia. April 9, 1972. Evening show.
No label. This great work was made by my friend Glen.
AUDIO: soundboard.
WAV.


This is one of the best Elvis' show ever! Do you remember "Elvis On Tour"? A lot of performences were taken from this show.
Many thanks to Glen for this great audio restoring work!






LINK: https://mega.nz/#!4ldmzIIA!f23y15WQt53CdRFkj6owzcRbylPQn0VN_g1w1n1f4Oo

8 commenti:

  1. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  2. @Marco my friend
    Glen is my friend too from Washington USA, and I contacted him weeks and months ago to let him know that Is be sharing his cd with you and Friends site
    He approved and said yes to me via email and I think that I'd send you this many months ago via email I think
    Yes there's great songs from April 9th '72 in that evening show
    Elvis wore the blue suit in this date and on the afternoon show he wore the burning love red suit
    As a fan I think that Elvis In Tour deluxe edition is way over due now
    RCA and MGM have recorded all shows from the April tour of 1972
    Enjoy week one and all

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you so much Marco for sharing this one.
    Many thanks to Glen for soundboarding arrangement. Very appreciated.
    Thanks Ronny for the context.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Yvw Il Gatto my friend
    Enjoy all the info and the sounds
    Long Live The King Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  6. Many thanks to my friend Glen Page too from USA- for this great recording
    Greetings sent

    RispondiElimina
  7. Yvw Glen my friend
    Enjoy this site all of Marcos site
    Greetings sent
    Pls check your email from me thanks

    RispondiElimina