Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 10 marzo 2017

ELVIS R&B




SONY. Europe.
2006.
Sony/BMG 82876 85750 2.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Good Rockin' Tonight
That's All Right
Baby, Let's Play House
Lawdy, Miss Clawdy
My Baby Left Me
So Glad You're Mine
I Got A Woman
Shake, Rattle And Roll
When It Rains, It Really Pours
Tryin' To Get To You
Mystery Train
Trouble
Big Boss Man
Reconsider Baby
I Feel So Bad
Hi-Heel Sneakers
Down In The Alley
A Mess Of Blues
Stranger In My Own Home Town
Pledging My Love





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!MINkgTra!gvUgIc4OPWOAOKfRBTkvefG3WHwfHNNaGXCsOvMpRRI

5 commenti:

  1. Thanks so much for this marco31768 my friend

    Info
    Now as most fans know that Elvis gave many great renditions to the music he listened to as he was growing up

    Many of his classics such as these were recorded way back before he recorded them

    Whilst Elvis was growing up in Tupelo and Memphis he used to travel across the way to a place called Shakerag and Beale Street to hear the blues and the music the bluesmen were making and he emulated them to make them his own

    Long Live the King Forever

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow ! Always something new to surprise us ! Thank you very much Marco my friend to share this one. Thank you to let Elvis' soul survive for eternity.
    Thank you Ronny for details.

    RispondiElimina
  3. @Sylvain my friend : yvw for the info that I add here from time to time
    Enjoy them all
    @ marco31768 and to all my friends here
    Enjoy your weekend and stay safe
    Long Live The King

    RispondiElimina
  4. In my opinion, the best Elvis' blues album is "Elvis sings the blues", a German LP released in 1983. I have that vynil; it was my first Elvis LP. What memories...

    RispondiElimina
  5. Yep Marco i agree with you totally but in my personal opinion _ just listen to any blues tracks like Reconsider Baby you just get memorised to the style and delivery that he gave to any song he did

    RispondiElimina