Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 16 marzo 2017

ELVIS REVIVE EN LOS ANDES




Horizonte. 1994.
CD. Chile.
CDH-016.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
01) His latest flame
02) Are you lonesome tonight ?
03) Don't be cruel
04) Heartbreak hotel
05) I want you, I need you, I love you
06) You don't have to say you love me
07) Good luck charm
08) Love me tender
09) All shook up
10) The wonder of you
11) Return to sender
12) Wooden heart
13) Stuck on you
14) Love me
15) Teddy bear
16) In the ghetto
17) Kiss me quick
18) Crying in the chapel
19) Little sister
20) Can't help falling in love
21) Too much
22) It's now or never
23) Suspicious minds





Many thanks to ELVIS FOR FRIENDS blog.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!nMwkhCzB!wrSN5iIxifFntPomCJLjevnvbO-fbVNRqLvjrkCfUqo

3 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Marco and Friends site for this
    Keep up the great work here

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow a Chile release ! Thank you very much Marco, very appreciated. Thanks to Elvis for friends blog. Continue the great work you're doing here.

    RispondiElimina
  3. This cd made in chile i send to elvisfriends, and What I received in response, were insults,I thought I was contributing.
    Greetings, Marco.-

    RispondiElimina