Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 26 marzo 2017

FOR LP FANS ONLY [ND 90359]




Germany. 1990.
BMG. ND 90359.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Thats All Right
Lawdy Miss Clawdy
Mystery Train
Playing For Keeps
Poor Boy
Money Honey
I'm Counting On You
My Baby Left Me
I Was The One
Shake, Rattle And Roll
I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
You're A Heartbreaker
Tryin' To Get To You
Blue Suede Shoes





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!XZAUlagS!ZkoabJitjBkqXgNaB2KJ2EIM2AnqJFk1GsXCUGfyZ_o

2 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Marco for this iconic title
    Best wishes sent
    Elvis sure recorded some great classics
    Long Live The King Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci beaucoup Marco pour cet album. Ne lâchez pas votre superbe travail sur ce blog. Merci pour tout.

    RispondiElimina