Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 26 marzo 2017

FROM ELVIS IN MEMPHIS [2000. CD]




BMG. 2000.
USA.
BMG 07863 67932 2.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Wearin' That Loved On Look
Only The Strong Survive
I'll Hold You In My Heart
Long Black Limousine
It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin'
I'm Movin' On
Power Of My Love
Gentle On My Mind
After Loving You
True Love Travels On A Gravel Road
Any Day Now
In The Ghetto
The Fair Is Moving On
Suspicious Minds
You'll Think Of Me
Don't Cry Daddy Kentucky Rain
Mama Liked The Roses





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!QQ0jzBjA!1DhoE_6agl3qtwAEy4TvycmbAPR-po6YyhV01Z4K2pw

3 commenti:

  1. Thanks for this stellar session item
    I sure love this era
    Elvis surely was back Amen
    Long Live The King Forever

    RispondiElimina
  2. I still remember listening to this for the first time and being awe struck. Gotta love this guy :) Thank you Marco.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Mille mercis à vous Marco pour ce succulent partage. Merci de partager votre passion avec nous les fans. Longue vie au King.

    RispondiElimina