Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 17 marzo 2017

REMEMBERING ELVIS-30 YEAR LATER




Promo CD attached at "Life" magazine.
2007.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
1) That's all right (mama)
2) Heartbreak hotel
3) Jailhouse rock
4) Fever
5) Viva Las Vegas
6) If I can dream
7) Burning love
8) Moody blue
9) The girl of my best friend [previously unreleased version]





Many thanks to Masami.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!FdlB0JpQ!-GzkTYa_DdZ1edPCj5mZdMBf_l4zrzrNL_9vKplyrlU

6 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Masami for this great title
    God bless you and your family
    Elvis was 1 of the most photographed icon alongside Marilyn Monroe

    RispondiElimina
  2. I would imagine he beat her by far Ronny but one even more surprising statistics I heard some time ago went like this. If you put all the merchandise sales of the worlds next top entertainers under Elvis together they would no where near touch the sales of the King. Anybody confirm this? Thanks very much Marco and thanks to you too Ronny :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Yes guys, I like what I read here. Thanks Ronny and Frank for your narrations.
    Marco, my Gentleman, Molto grazie, Thank you very much for this. Thank you to share your passion.
    Many thanks to Masami.

    RispondiElimina
  4. @ Frank Baverstock yes you're right
    Enjoy the info here and the sounds
    Elvis was the he very best entertainer that walked in God's earth
    He was worth around USD 100 million USD when he was alive which is around 400million USD today
    When he died he had around 5 million USD (around 20.5 million USD ) in the bank
    Enjoy trivia

    RispondiElimina
  5. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Further info about what my friend Frank Baverstock has stated
    Yes my friend Frank Baverstock
    If you put and stack all the records that Elvis recorded and all the merchandise together they can encompass the world three times over
    Enjoy this info
    More info to be added by me very soon
    Greetings sent to you and your family my friends

    RispondiElimina