Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 2 marzo 2017

SONGS & STATEMENTS




All Around Trading. 1985.
LP. Denmark.
84005.
Picture disc.
MP3 (160 kbps).


TRACKLIST:
SIDE A:

Jailhouse Rock
Blue Suede Shoes
Don't Be Cruel
All Shook Up
My Baby Left Me
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
(Statements From European Interviews 1959/60)

SIDE B:
Shake, Rattle & Roll
Tutti Frutti
(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
Hound Dog
Love Me Tender
Heartbreak Hotel
I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin')
(Statements From European Interviews 1959/60)





Many thanks to a good friend.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!jdgVkbbT!zsTci2mddkHG0zQKx9vOkCvRThu87sVwOAo-di-y75g

8 commenti:

  1. Marco, again thank you very much to share this release.
    Many thanks to the good friend !
    Long live to Marco's blogs.
    Long live to the King !

    RispondiElimina
  2. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Just brilliant
    There were many picture discs available around this period
    A great selection of hits on this great item
    Ty to marcos special friend and to marco31768 for this
    Keep up the great work here
    best regards sent
    Long Live The King Forever

    RispondiElimina
  4. There were as you say lots of picture discs Ronnie, the first I recall buying was Legendary Performer 4 but I missed so many not being able to afford them. This was one I never missed and because my Albums are stored I forgot it until this great memory booster. Thank you Marco :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. @Frank Baverstock my friend
    Yes there are many picture discs manufsctured including Legendary Performer volume 4
    As a fan and collector of many years I own them all on vinyl amongst my collection
    There were picture discs on 45Rpm too and 10inch Vinyl too over the years that have passed
    Especially from The Netherlands and Holland they were manufactured
    Info for you
    Enjoy

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. So sorry for typo they were manufactured I meant on tge comment above
      Enjoy weekend one every1 here on this site
      Greetings sent

      Elimina
    2. Thank you.
      Long live the King.

      Elimina
  6. Yvw Frank Baverstock my friend
    Enjoy all the info I will add here from time to time as well as on the other sites that Marco 31768_ my friend runs
    Long Live The King Forever

    RispondiElimina