Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 17 marzo 2017

THE LOVE COLLECTION




Mark & Spencer.
England. 2000.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
1) It's now or never
2) Love me tender
3) Love letters
4) One night
5) Don't
6) Fountain of love
7) Can't help falling in love
8) Love me
9) Good luck charm
10) I'm falling in love tonight
11) Anything that's part of you
12) Always on my mind
13) You don't have to say you love me
14) It hurts me
15) No more
16) I need somebody to lean on
17) Loving you
18) They remind me too much of you
19) I want you, I need you, I love you
20) Surrender
21) She's not you
22) The wonder of you
23) I just can't help believin'
24) Are you lonesome tonight ?





Many thanks to "Elvis Infinity".


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!aJZRzKYI!z5_iRIlQ8_QoXYx1p-N_-jevPOSnkm4wNaremDVtOVs

6 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Elvis Infinity for this great title
    Keep up the great work here
    Marks And Spencer's in UK got out only a couple of CDs under their own marketing strategy in their stores
    Ty so much in sharing this
    Greetings sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Marks & Spencers? This is a new one for me so thanks for posting and sharing Marco & Elvis Infinity :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you so much Marco for sharing this.
    Many thanks to "Elvis Infinity".
    Thanks Ronny: I never heard about Marks and Spencer.

    RispondiElimina
  4. @Il Gatto
    Marks and Spencer is a retail outlet of stores that sells clothes and groceries for the upper class if people who reside in the UK
    It's become bigger through the years selling all kinds of items
    They are just like the John Lewis group in London who do the same kind of trade

    Marks and Spencers were formed by
    Sir Michael Marks and Thomas Spencer in 1883 in a city called Leeds - England in 1884
    Company is worth : Around 10.300 billion
    Employes : 83069 in 2013
    Stores : Worldwide
    Enjoy
    Greetings sent

    RispondiElimina
  5. Ha ha, sorry Ronnie, my question mark was one of surprise that they did this. I am from England. Thank you :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. Yvw Frank
    Marks n Spencer's have got few items out under their label and company such as books etc
    Thanks and enjoy your weekend my friend
    I added furter info for Il Gattos benefit and others here too to enjoy that are from across the river to us


    RispondiElimina