Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 24 marzo 2017

WE LOVE ELVIS, VOL. 3




BMG.
Japan. 1995.
BMG BVCP-8601-3.
FLAC.


CD 1:
Shake, Rattle And Roll
Long Tall Sally
Got A Lot O´Livin´ To Do
Loving You
Young And Beautiful
Trouble
King Creole
I Got Stung
Mona Lisa
Pocketful Of Rainbows
Gently
There´s Always Me
Rock-A Hula Baby
Kiss Me Quick
Anything That´s Part Of You
I Got Lucky
Something Blue
Suspicion
One Broken Heart For Sale
Bossa Nova Baby


CD 2:
C´mon Everybody
Ask Me
Stand By Me
Where No One Stands Alone
Someboddy Bigger Than You And I
Guitar Man
We Call On Him
You´ll Never Walk Alone
Almost In Love
Long Black Limousine
I´ll Hold You In My Heart (Till I Can Hold You In My Arms)
True Love Travels On A Gravel Road
Stranger In My Own Home Town
Who Am I
Let´s Be Friends
I Can´t Stop Loving You
Release Me
The Sound Of Your Cry
How The Web Was Woven
Stranger In The Crowd


CD 3:
This Is Our Dance
Heart Of Rome
I Really Don´t Want To Know
Tomorrow Never Comes
Sylvia
Lead Me, Guide Me
He Touched Me
I´m Leavin´
For The Good Times
Sweet Angeline
Are You Sincere
If You Talk In Your Sleep
Help Me
Spanish Eyes
America, The Beautiful
I´ll Never Fall In Love Again
Danny Boy
Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
Pleding My Love
If You Love Me (Let me Know)





CD 1: https://mega.nz/#!yEJByLaa!imid8WnSKTBua17LK3qW9I9I0y0wFH59nV1dfp5pgBI
CD 2: https://mega.nz/#!zdA2SDZb!mYriclVPt6cgjaML9MOq5C9cISIBSlg9Fen96Jlm04E
CD 3: https://mega.nz/#!HUYXDYAL!sFmUwVjlMa9Q3nteaYVNelV-qdnARpPu4HEYNzEjqgQ

4 commenti:

  1. Tyvm for this great item
    Keep up the great work here

    RispondiElimina
  2. Always great Marco

    Thank you very much.

    Victor.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you for another Gem Marco :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. A Japan release ! Another great collector release. Thank you very much Marco, you are a gentleman.

    RispondiElimina