Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 20 aprile 2017

A TOUCH OF PLATINUM-A LIFE IN MUSIC, VOL. 1




BMG. 2 CD's.
BMG 07863 67592-2.
USA. 1998.
FLAC.


CD 1:
I'll Never Stand In Your Way (acetate)
That's All Right (alternate take)
Blue Moon (alternate take)
Good Rockin' Tonight
Mystery Train
I Got A Woman (alternate take)
Heartbreak Hotel (take 6)
I'm Counting On You (take 13)
Lawdy, Miss Clawdy (take 1)
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (take 4)
Hound Dog (live)
Don't Be Cruel
Rip It Up (take 15)
Love Me Tender (live)
When The Saints Go Marchin' In (home recording)
All Shook Up
(There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) [take 4]
Bluebery Hill (acetate)
(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
Jailhouse Rock
I Need Your Love Tonight (alternate take)
A Big Hunk O' Love (take 4)

CD 2:
Stuck On You (live)
Fame And Fortune (live)
It's Now Or Never
A Mess Of Blues (take 1)
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
Reconsider Baby
His Hand In Mine (take 1)
Milky White Way (take 3)
I'm Comin' Home take 3)
I Feel So Bad (take 1)
Can't Help Falling In Love
Something Blue (spliced take 1/2)
Return To Sender
Bossa Nova Baby (take 2)
How Great Thou Art (take 2)
Guitar Man (take 5)
You'll Never Walk Alone (take 2)
Oh How I Love Jesus (home recording)
Tennessee Waltz (home recording)
Blowin' In The Wind (home recording)
I'm Beginning To Forget You (home recording)
After Loving You (home recording





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!l3IjzaST!l8STIN_VUJ0kXvMhP6dSmn18kfc58mqkaDJUQmtBCFM

3 commenti:

  1. Many thanks for this one Marco
    Best regards sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci beaucoup Marco pour ce nouveau trésor précieux !

    RispondiElimina
  3. Additional info
    This part of the cd set each has a good variety of sings recorded by Elvis during his life and career
    This set was released as a four cd set in UK and it gives the fan an outlook on how great he was as a recording star
    Many rare moments are captured on audio of these times
    Many songs have gathered dust in v aults and nowthe fan can hear these on sets like this
    Happy Listening
    Enjoy
    Taking Care Of Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina