Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 6 aprile 2017

AMOR CONFUSO & OTHERS [DJ Ethan]




DJ Ethan. CD-r.
MP3 (320 kbps).





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!IYJGgKYJ!BP4IP9sVmyzy15hy6T64jhe5f8dXqh2AsMoWH1Bjx5I

5 commenti:

  1. Something very new for me ! Thank you very much Marco for those discoveries.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Please enjoy this one that I posted to Marco a few days ago for all to enjoy
    Happy Listening
    Best wishes sent
    From Ronny 2013

    RispondiElimina
  3. Great Elvis CD,more of these from DJ Ethen or DR K,Would be great.
    Steve

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. They will be post for sure. I have a lot of that kind of stuffs. Stay tuned...

      Elimina
  4. Thanks Ronny, I do like some of DJ Ethan's work and will look forward to this. Thank you so much Marco :)

    RispondiElimina