Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 22 aprile 2017

BLACK PHOENIX IN CLEVELAND




Live in Cleveland, Ohio. July 10, 1975.
No label.
AUDIO: ** / *****
MP3 (160 kbps).


I am looking for this show in FLAC. I love this tour. Thanks in advance. 👍





Many thanks to "Ronny 2013".


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!YzpEBCbJ!G789edi8OZQhx2WWKbcGH7WEf4XWYKwDxgc82dBVe9c

9 commenti:

  1. Yvw Marco I'll send you more like this soon
    please check your emails soon friend
    Enjoy
    Tyvm for adding my cd here
    I own many from this tour in my collection - they're great
    Happy listening

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Marco. Thanks to Ronny2013 for sharing. It is very appreciated. Keep up the great work that is done here.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you very much Ronny2013 and Maqrco for this show! I enjoy!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yvw Il Gatto and rod
      I'll send more like this to Marco soon as we speak
      @Marco pls check your gmails please and please add when possible thanks
      Taking Care Of Elvis Forever

      Elimina
  5. Thank you and bless you Ronnie for your sharing and thank you too Marco :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. Ciao Marco io ho il cdr "Cleveland" in flac. Se ti interessa ancora lo carico e te lo passo.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille! Lo inserirei anche sul blog. Questo spettacolo mi piace !

      Elimina