Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 30 aprile 2017

ELVIS COMMEMORATIVE ALBUM




RCA. USA.
1978. 2 LP's.
RCA Special Products. DPL2-0056(e).
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
SIDE A:

Hound Dog
I Want you, I Need you, I Love you
All Shook Up
Don't
I Beg of You

SIDE B:
A Big Hunk O'Love
Love Me
Stuck on You
Good Luck Charm
Return to Sender

SIDE C:
Don't be Cruel
Loving You
Jailhouse Rock
Can't Help Falling in Love
I Got Stung

SIDE D:
Teddy Bear
Love Me Tender
Hard Headed Woman
It's Now Or Never
Surrender





Many thanks to Joseph.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!ZVx2VRRB!ufmRPWXxKgKEN0Nuy_6C6QeAhluV05SY2X9iYkw5WGg

2 commenti:

  1. Thank you very much Marco for this RCA special product. Thanks to Joseph.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Joesph and Marco for this one
      Keep up the gr8 work here

      Elimina