Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 21 aprile 2017

ELVIS COUNTRY CLASSICS





RCA. 2 LP's.
USA. 1980.
R233299.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
SIDE A:

1) Faded Love
2) Guitar Man
3) Blue Moon Of Kentucky
4) Crying In The Chapel
5) Tomorrow Night

SIDE B:
1) I'm Comin' Home
2) (Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I
3) From A Jack To A King
4) I Really Don't Want To Know
5) That's All Right (Mama)

SIDE C:
1) Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
2) Tomorrow Never Comes
3) It's A Sin
4) He Touched Me
5) I Love You Because

SIDE D:
1) I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
2) Just Call Me Lonesome
3) (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me)
4) There Goes My Everything





Many thanks to Joseph.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!1ZAnSBiR!1JEzgdiFol-ih0U8fm9VWqraBNO4ZGb66CjEBg-FhqI

3 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Joseph and Marco for this great item
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. One more time, Marco, thank you very much for sharing this jewel on the blog. Thanks also to Joseph.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Brilliant Marco! I try to see what you are sharing everyday and get excited at the prospect. Sometimes I have not seen for a few days due to work and it is brilliant. Thank you Marco and people like Joseph and Ronny and all of you who show goodness in their deeds.It brightens my day :)

    RispondiElimina