Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 13 aprile 2017

ELVIS COUNTRY [USA. 2000. CD]




USA. BMG.
CD. 2000.
BMG 07863 67929-2.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Snowbird
Tomorrow Never Comes
Little Cabin on the Hill
Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On
Funny How Time Slips Away
I Really Don't Want to Know
There Goes My Everything
It's Your Baby, You Rock It
Fool
Faded Love
I Washed My Hands in Muddy Water
Make the World Go Away
It Ain't No Big Thing (But It's Growing)
Hundred Years from Now
If I Were You
Got My Mojo Working / Keep Your Hands Off Of It
Where Did They Go, Lord
I Was Born About Ten Thousand Years Ago





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!hBpHVQ4Z!DUSGIzDddlE7MD8A9WGaQAq_6JIrId32JKvvKgtDI_g

3 commenti:

  1. Wow ! Thank you very much Marco for this. Very appreciated. Keep up the great work and effort for fans here my friend. You are the best Marco ! The best blog around the world.

    RispondiElimina
  2. thanks for sharring this a gret cd great job

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thanks for this Marco
    Info about this item
    "Elvis Country" is the eleventh studio album from Elvis released in January 1971.
    The producer for this album recorded @ Nashville Studio B was "Felton Jarvis" who engineered the project alongside Elvis .This album reached number,12on the Billboard 200

    Happy Listening

    RispondiElimina