Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 10 aprile 2017

GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS




Live at the Hilton Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada. August 30, 1973. Dinner show.
LABEL: Union.
YEAR: 2002.
AUDIO: **** / *****
MP3 (213 kbps).





Many thanks to "Ronny 2013".


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!d9lwFJoA!efRv9BxicH8VtoZJ5ow1gBVSdS6DTL3dMKYyBK_yxGI

7 commenti:

  1. A brilliant show from me
    This is such a great show showing how great he was as an entertainer
    Enjoy this
    I will post Marco more like this very soon for all to enjoy
    Thanks

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Marco for sharing this. A big thanks to Ronny, very appreciated !

    RispondiElimina
  3. Yvvw Il Gatto for this
    Pleased to inform you that I will be sending Marco more like this when time permits me to ok my friend.
    Have a great week ahead
    Greetings sent.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Fantastic! Thank you so much for this release Marco and Ronny 2013!

    RispondiElimina
  5. thanks for sharring this one great job

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thank you Marco for this great share and keep them coming Ronny, they are very much appreciated :)

    RispondiElimina
  7. @FrankBaverstock - I will do my utmost best in times in sending more to Marco and posting my info for all to enjoy
    Greetings /Best regards sent to you

    Taking Care Of Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina