Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 21 aprile 2017

GRACIA DIVINA




BMG. CD.
Argentina. 1997.
BMG 74321 46863-2.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
I Believe
Peace In The Valley
His Hand In Mine
Milky White Way
Swing Down Sweet Chariot
Working On The Building
Crying In The Chapel
Joshua Fit The Battle
I'm Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs
He Knows What I Need
In My Father's House
I Believe In The Man In The Sky
If The Lord Wasn't Walking By My Side
Stand By Me
Where No One Stands Alone
Run On
By And By
So High
You'll Never Walk Alone
We Call On Him
Amazing Grace
Reach Out To Jesus
An Evening Prayer
Put Your Hand In The Hand
He Touched Me
I, John (jam from "Elvis On Tour")
Bosom Of Abraham (jam from "Elvis On Tour")
How Great Thou Art (live)





Many thanks to Grzegorz.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!tUlQCR4Z!FB5RiYjOCqGCVtx8KPBZRGbPdWi1eiXD1HBCSln7KAA

4 commenti:

  1. Thank you Grzegorz and Marco for this great title
    I sure love the gospel side of Elvis
    Greetings sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Marco, you never stop to surprise me with releases from all around the world. An Argentina release ! Thank you very much my friend. A big thank you to Grzegorz for sharing. Keep up the great work that is done here.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Never ever tire of Elvis Gospel and if he only ever sang this type of song, he would still be the King! Thank you so much Grzegorz & Marco for this :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Additional Info
    Elvis lived in the deep south and gospel was in his blood and soul Frank Baverstock my friend
    Elvis surely grew up listening to gospel from groups such as Mahalia Jackson who he did meet in 69 whilst making his movie "Change Of Habit" and JD Sumner_ too
    He knew all the songs and hymns as he toured around the USA doing shows
    He used to relax in his penthouse suite at Vegas after shows
    It puts his mind at ease he said on his film Elvis On Tour during his gospel recording on March 30th '72 at "Studio C " in Hollywood - California.
    You can see this on this film
    Enjoy the info and sounds y'all

    Taking Care Of Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina